Yeah it is October 1st and Halloween is only 30 days away!!! Don't you just love Halloween? As a DIYer, crafter, baker and so on Halloween just seems to bring out all of my creativity. You probably feel the same way right? Well over the past years I have come up with a few idea for this very spooky holiday, and since I have a witch fascination, I couldn't help but to use witches as my theme each year. Here is some of what I have come up with...
1. Last year I made this adorable miniature Witchy Clothesline using from felt. My sister loved it so much it went home with her. No worries I have more felt so I may be knocking out another one yet this year!
2. This is my Shelf Liner Pumpkin. I used a faux pumpkin I bought at the craft store for a couple dollars, and then just covered with strips of shelf liner. Pretty easy to execute and you can use it every year!
3. I made this Happy Halloween Sign using leftover beadboard from our kitchen back splash project.
4. How about a spooky mantelscape? This is my Witchy Mantel I created using a bunch of Halloween decor items, specific to witches of course.
5. Now onto some fun foodie ideas for a Witchy Bash. First up is a Witch's Brew.
6. How about these darling Witch Hat Cookies? So easy to make with some fudge striped shortbread cookies, a Hershey Kiss and some orange frosting.
7. If your taste is more for savory than sweet, these cute Witchy Broom appetizers would be a big hit at any Halloween party.
8. One last fun idea to do with the kids...Glue Critters to Your Pumpkins!
Happy October Everyone!!!