This year 21 Rosemary Lane had 3 big makeovers both inside and out.
The year started with Mr. Rosemary Lane finally tackling a MAJOR project I have wanted done for quite some time now which was building a much more substantial mantel and surround.
When we moved into 21 Rosemary Lane our living room looked like this...
Pretty blasky right??? Then a few years later bookcases were added to flank the fireplace...
Much better but still in need of the "WOW" factor! So the beginning of the 2013 saw this change.
Ahhh...very cozy and warm...this is what I have been dreaming of for years!
To see the entire post just click here
Back Patio Reveal
The next reveal was our thrifty back patio. This year the patio was refurnished on a $5 dollar budget. Most everything was either a roadside find or a yard sale score.
1. Hand me down table and 4 chairs from my parents 17 years ago...cost $0
2. Serving cart which was a yard sale casualty from 2 years ago...cost $0
3. Wicker rocker was a yard sale find...cost $5
4. Freebie table from my sister Kim...cost $0
5. Wicker love seat found on the side of the road last summer...cost $0
6. End table re-purposed into a coffee table was a curbside find from just last month...cost $0
7. Curbside find from last year that I found on my own block...cost $0. (To see the rocking chair before it's paint job just click here.)
8. (Not in Picture) The small wicker table between the love seat and rocker was a $2 yard sale find my sister purchased and then passed on to me...cost $0
To see the entire patio click here
Dining Room Reveal
And finally the last reveal just happened a few weeks ago. Our red red red dining room received a fresh new look!
The color above the chair rail is Boothbay Gray and from the chair railing on down is Navajo White, both colors by Benjamin Moore paints. The new color, and the beautiful wainscoting Mr. Rosemary Lane added, seem to make this room feel not only larger but also allows the furniture to take center stage!
The windows were also treated to new Jacobean Floral drapes from Country Curtains.
To see the entire makeover just click here
The project ideas up my sleeve for 2014 includes a master bedroom makeover and possibly some more changes in the living room. Once the weather begins to warm attention will turn to 21 Rosemary Lane's exterior and in taking on the project of painting the white brick facade plus the addition of new shutters.
So 2014 should prove to be a very exciting year!!!