Father's Day is this weekend and have you found the perfect little gift to let your father or husband know he is really something special? Sometimes it doesn't have to be the big grandiose gift to let him know he is loved, it can be something as thoughtful as doing an unexpected chore or a making a homemade gift.
In searching through my blogs and the internet, I put together these 6 gift ideas that you can either do or whip up for dad.
1. Bacon Peanut Brittle ~ The Big Giant Food Basket
2. Organize dad's sock drawer according to color! Wouldn't that be a wonderful surprise for him?
3. DIY Shaving Cream ~ click on Home Remedy Shop for the recipe.
4. Father's Day Treat Jar with Printable Label ~ My Sister's Suitcase
5. Make dad a banana peanut butter and honey French toast sandwich topped with fresh blueberries ~ The Big Giant Food Basket
6. Spend some real quality time with dad doing something he likes to do best!
I hope one of these ideas have inspired you!
Have a great day!